Pinterest



Have you heard of Pinterest?  I've been viewing Pinterest for a while now, but recently I have really done a lot of pinning of ideas for the classroom.  What am I talking about you ask?  Pinterest is a visual bookmarking site that is chuck full of ideas for the classroom, but also for many other topics as well.

According to the Pinterest site, "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes."

To better understand how Pinterest works, watch this short video.




You need to have an invitation to participate in Pinterest, but that is easy to do.  If you would like me to send you an invite, just let me know in the comment box below.

I am finding so many great ideas on Pinterest that I just have to share some of them with you:











I look forward to sharing more great finds from Pinterest each week.
If you would like to follow my boards on Pinterest, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase