This Website Is a Real Gem!



Today's web site is amazing!  It's called Teaching Gems.  I found a ton of things for my students to use on this site.  Here is a description of the site
 Teaching Gems is a searchable database of over 1000 of the most engaging, interactive animations, tutorials, learning games, virtual labs and demonstrations freely accessible on the Internet in a wide range of academic subjects.


Right now we are studying microscopes and cells in science.  Check out these great interactives that I found on Teaching Gems

Here is one virtual microscope.




Here is another virtual microscope.




Here and here are great interactives on animal and plant cells.






And this is just the tip of the iceberg!  The more I explore, the more I find.  I just love finding gems like this!  


Enjoy Teaching Gems!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase