Visually Pleasing - Rock Those Google Presentations

Google Presentations 

Boost Your Knowledge with These Great Tips and Tricks


One of the ways that I've been spending some of my precious time lately is creating Google presentations for a graduate class that I will be teaching this Fall as well as for the various trainings that I've been preparing for. Design and graphics have always interested me, so I love looking at ways to spruce up my presentations to add interesting elements that will make a visual impression on the audience. 


So, today I have a video tutorial of five tips and tricks for Google Presentations that I think you will find useful and will add visually pleasing elements to your presentation.


Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase