Create Time Lapse Videos and More with Ladibug

There's a new app in town called Ladibug

Ladibug can be used to take pictures with a webcam and then mark up and annotate those pictures.
Here is a picture of the reflection board in my office with some markups on it.


The orange and pink lines are my markups that I added.

When you first open Ladibug, don't let all of the tools scare you. Just hover over an icon and you will see what they are used for.

Ladibug can also be set up to take a time lapse video - which is what I feel makes it different from most screen capture tools.

Here is a video I created from the captured photos of my husband shoveling off our deck.  Ladibug itself does not create the video, but it was simple enough for me to download the captured images from Ladibug and import them into Wevideo to create a quick time lapse video.



When setting up the time lapse there are a few settings to choose from such as delaying when it will start, how many intervals between each photo that is to be captured and also how many frames will be captured per hour.

I highly recommend giving the Ladibug Chrome app a try. 
Here are some possible ideas of how this app could be used:



  • Capture an event over time such as my shoveling video.
  • Survey an area in your classroom or school over a period of time.
  • Create a video of food as it is being cooked or dehydrated.
  • Show the progress of an art project as it is being created.
  • Show the change in weather.

Need more inspiration?  Click here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase