A New Year - A New Adventure

The year 2014 is going to be full of new adventures and experiences.  

My latest adventure comes out of my connection with Intel for Education and Air.org.  My very close friend, Naomi Harm, is the person I have to thank for this incredible connection.  Naomi invited me to travel to Portland, OR this past November for an Intel Summit, and it was at this time that I was given the opportunity to become a part of the moderator team for Intel Engage; an online community.  

So from this summit was born a new idea:

"Chat with Deb"

Here is the scoop:  twice a month I will be creating a video chat to share out a tip, website or tool that can be used to integrate technology into the classroom.  

This video will be posted for viewing on the Intel Engage website.  
So, without further adieu, here is the very first

"Chat with Deb"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase