Let Your SMART Board Deliver Your Lesson!

This past week I had the most amazing opportunity to present a SMART Board workshop in the Mauston School District.  Naomi Harm called me and asked if I could fill in for one of her team members who had the flu.  She didn't have to ask twice.  


I felt like the luckiest person spending the day with just under 30 educators showing them what is new in SMART Notebook 11 and showcasing one of my interactive, multimedia elessons that I have created for our health unit.  I also created some flipped videos to teach some of the interactive techniques that I incorporate into my elessons to get the students engaged and interacting with the SMART board.  

Here is a slide show explaining my multimedia, interactive, SMART notebook elesson:



Do you make elessons for your SMART board?  If not, you should give it a try.  I love teaching a lesson on our SMART board because it allows me to be more of a facilitator, and the SMART board delivers the content!  Start small by entering in the content you teach and add a few interactive or multimedia elements.  Then each year, build on to what you have.  The elesson above has been added to and modified many, many times.  I add and improve a little at a time.  I even added to it before including it in this blog post.



If you would like to get a copy of this elesson for your SMART board, you can click here and download the file from my Weebly site.  You can also download my presentation on SMART Notebook 11 as well as the Flipped videos I created to teach interactive techniques, tips and tricks.  

You're welcome and enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015