Slide.ly Has Many Great Features


Have you tried Slide.ly yet?  Slide.ly is a site for making slideshows.  I just made my first Slide.ly and here is how it turned out:


Deb's Slidely from Deb Norton on Slide.ly.

Here are the awesome features of Slide.ly:

  • You can upload your photos from Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Google Images, Picasa or your computer. 
  • Click on the photos from any of your sources to be included in your slideshow.
  • Drag your photos around to put them in the order that you want.
  • Add music to the show by using You Tube videos or Sound Cloud.
  • Add effects to your show to make it more lively.
  • Share your slide show on Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr or Facebook.
  • Share the link, email or embed your video on your site.
I've created a lot of slide shows in my day, and I must say that Slide.ly was by far one of the easiest to use.  The options to share are many and there is even a Facebook app!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015