A Weebly Website Full of Web 2.0

Web 2.0 Toolbox is Weebly website created by  Kimberly Ball, a K-5 GT teacher.  I love how simple, clean and attractive each page is.  Remember that Web 2.0 means that the content is being created and shared by someone socially.

There are many categories of tools to check out:

Each page offers different web 2.0 tools.  A page that really caught my attention was the Student Examples page under the more tab.

While it is nice to see lists of web 2.0 tools that are available, it is even better to see examples of what the tools look like when the product is finished.

I highly recommend checking out this useful website on Web 2.0 tools.

Comments

Adriana said…
I think this is a great post! Going to bookmark her webpage.

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015