Smore to Easily Make a Flyer!



I tried a new Web 2.0 tool today called Smore.  This tool allows a person to easily make a flyer and then get the word out via social media or embed the flyer into a website.


I decided to create a flyer sharing different things that came across my online desk (aka RSS feed) for the week.  So without further ado, here is my first Smore!







I find the Smore Flyer to be quite impressive and I only used a few of the available tools for adding content.  




I see myself using Smore in the future, both with students and for my personal and professional use.

Comments

DK said…
Thanks for sharing Smore -- finally a tool I can use. Looking forward to using it in a variety of ways.

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase