Fuel the Brain Mini Books

As I was visiting all of the topics I follow on Scoop.it,  I found 
this post about making mini books on Fuel the Brain by Steph Westwood.




So I went to Fuel the Brain and gave it a try.  I did not create an account, but entered as a guest.  This tool is so easy to use and has great results.  I love the simplicity and I'm sure my students will as well.  This is another great tool for students to create their own content.






Here are the highlights:



  • use with or without an account
  • you need an account in order to share and save
  • without an account you can print your book
  • sharing is simply downloading or printing your mini book
  • view other public books and download or print if you'd like
  • there is no embed code or email option
I plan to use this great mini book creator with my students soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase