this post about making mini books on Fuel the Brain by Steph Westwood.
So I went to Fuel the Brain and gave it a try. I did not create an account, but entered as a guest. This tool is so easy to use and has great results. I love the simplicity and I'm sure my students will as well. This is another great tool for students to create their own content.
Here are the highlights:
- use with or without an account
- you need an account in order to share and save
- without an account you can print your book
- sharing is simply downloading or printing your mini book
- view other public books and download or print if you'd like
- there is no embed code or email option
I plan to use this great mini book creator with my students soon!