A Gargantuan Sized List of Web 2.0

Lately I have come across some gargantuan sized lists of web 2.0 tools.  These lists seem to take me in and I get lost for hours in their black hole, only to come back hours later with my mind filled up with ideas to integrate these tools into our curriculum and lessons.  




Reminding myself that the curriculum and students lead my instruction, not the technology, is what keeps me focused.  


My goal each week is to use at least one tool with my students that develops their 21 Century Skills and enhances their learning.


Today I share with you a mighty collection of these web 2.0 lists.  Be careful not to get lost in the black hole and stay focused on your objectives for your lessons.  Try one new tool for the week and may you succeed in integrating technology effectively.  






Create your own Playlist on MentorMob!

(Notice I'm using a new tool to present my list to you from MentorMob.  I'm considering using this for my Flipped Classroom Lessons.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015