Clean up your Google Docs!

I just spent about an hour cleaning up my Google Docs.  Check it out!


Before:



After:




No, I did not delete everything.  I just put everything into folders, or what Google Docs calls collections.


How did I do it?  I came across this post on KB Konnected's great blog about Organizing Google Docs.


I took a few minutes to watch the video:







And then I got busy.


I knew about creating collections in Google Docs, but I didn't know about the secret button to "Not Show in Home".  It took me a while, but I now have all of my Google Docs organized in collections and my home page is empty.  


I love cleaning.  How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase