Sharing our Glogs


Time has gotten away from me.  Back in December, in this post,  I said I would share our Glogsters when we finished them, and I have just not had the time to create this post until now.


So here are some of the Glogs my reading students created on the Native American tribe The Blackfoot.


We incorporated sounds, images, text, hyperlinks, and video.  Quite a lot of multimedia!  My students did a great job with this challenging assignment.  Our biggest challenge being the videos.  But we did it!








What will our next Glogsters be about?  Maybe a Valentine's Story Glogster, or a Glogster about electricity, or perhaps a Glogster using our spelling words?  Who knows.  The ideas are endless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase