Are You Interested in Twitter?



One question I get asked often is, "Where do you get all of your ideas and resources?"  Well, one of the best places to get ideas and resources is from Twitter.  I follow some pretty amazing educators from all over the world.  I also follow some great leaders in education.  Twitter is also about sharing what you know as well.


Some of the teachers in our district will soon be starting a Twitter group for Ripon teachers.  I plan on joining this group.  


So, my question to all of the followers of this blog is this:  Are you interested in joining Twitter and learning how to communicate and share with other educators?  


I am offering to teach anyone interested the basics of Twitter.  I would like to do this over Christmas break.  First I would like to know how many people, if any, are interested.  If possible, I would like to do this informally at my home in Fond du Lac or at MPES.  We would gather on a day that works for most people.
  
If you are interested, please fill out the survey below and I will get back to you soon.


Let's see if there is any interest.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase