Links and Loves - Summer Plans

This summer is going to be a fun-filled and exciting one.
Here are a few things I have planned professionally.




On June 14th, I am presenting at the Summer Technology Institute in our district.


Image result for iste 2018
In June I’m attending the ISTE conference in Chicago. ISTE is the best of the best when it comes to technology conferences.  I will be presenting for both ISTE and for Innovative Educator Consulting. Don’t worry, I’ll be sharing all that I learn!


Starting in June I will be teaching an online course on Artificial Intelligence. Teachers around the nation will be joining the course though ISTE U. The possibilities of using AI with students in the classroom is truly exciting.



In June and August I will be presenting at various school districts. It’s incredibly beneficial to be able to see what educators and districts are doing with ed tech.






-------------------------------------------------------------------

Curricular Connection

Google Certification
If you are interested in becoming a Google Certified Teacher, there are three options. Level 1, Level 2 and Google Certified Trainer.  The tests are very interactive and actually somewhat fun. My tip for each of the certifications is to study by going through the online training and practice first.


Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Enjoy your time with family and friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015