Links and Loves -- A Bunch of New Google Features | My New Email Signature | Mercury Reader


The Ever Changing, Always Evolving GOOGLE!

Gmail is getting a new look and some new features. Check it out here. I’m excited about smart reply, which I use all the time on the Gmail app on my phone.  Snoozing looks interesting, as well as nudging. There will also be new security and privacy features.


Google Slides has some new updates. First, you will soon be able to copy and paste a Google slide from a Google presentation directly into a Google doc.  Also, you can add guide lines to your Google slides to help you align text and images on your slide.


You can now add checkboxes to Google sheets. Click here to learn how.

One of my colleagues has a fancy email signature, so I asked her to share the site she uses with me. And wa-la, I now have a very fancy email signature.







------------------------------------------------------

Curricular Connection



Sometimes you might want to clear away the clutter from a website to make it easier to read and view.
The Mercury Reader extension for Chrome removes ads and distractions, leaving only text and images for a clean and consistent reading view on every site.  Thank you to my colleague, Kim, for sharing this wonderful extension with me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Weekend

What are your weekend plans? Last weekend, my son, Robert, bowled a 300 in a nine pin game. Robert has a very shy and low key personality, as you will see in the video below.



This weekend we're planning a few baseball outings to watch my older son, Ryan, play baseball. Being a mom is simply the best job in the world!

Comments

Naomi Harm said…
Deb thank you for the latest updates to keep me up to speed personally and professional with the new Google Forms updates - Love it and will be using it!

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase