Links and Loves





Have you ever wanted to create curved text for a document?  This site came in very handy for me this week to create curved text for my Google docs and slides.

This is a fantastic example of what students and teachers can do with the new Google Sites.  





If you have some extra time on your hands, you might consider giving this a try.




Are you celebrating Poetry month in April? If so, you might like this site.




Recently I had the opportunity to check out a few touch screen 2 in 1  Chromebooks and this site was a great way to put them to the test. I think I’m in love with all of the possibilities!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Curricular Connection

Are you interested in augmented reality?  Just a Line App -- is a an app from Google that lets you make simple drawings in augmented reality, then share your creation with a short video. Click here to get the Google Play app.

I hope your Friday the 13th is a lucky one. Stay safe and stay positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase