Links and Loves


What's New?

It can be challenging to stay up-to-date with everything in the tech world. Here are some recent updates you might be interested in.



Activity Dashboard - You can now see who has viewed your Google Docs, Sheets and Slides with Activity Dashboard. Here is a helpful how-to video.



Padlet now has a premium and free version (Freemium)  Here is a blogpost explanation.  You can have 3 Padlet boards for free in addition to the Padlet boards you already have created before this new change.


The Google URL shortener goo.gl is being shut down. Read about it here and here.  Personally, I use Bitly for my URL shortener. I also use gg.gg occasionally.

In case you missed it, here is what happened when the Chinese Space Station hit the Earth.


Here is what I am currently reading. It was recommended by the students and I'm already feeling the impact after just a few chapters.

What are you doing this weekend? My family is going to our first of many Brewer's games. Pray for warm spring baseball weather for all of the folks stuck in the cold front, like we are in Wisconsin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015