Links and Loves


“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.”
Sometimes we don’t have a choice over who we spend time with, but lately, I’ve been careful to choose people who are positive, kind and a joy to be around.
Here are my top 5 influencers in my educational profession:

I'm thankful for these amazing individuals who influence me in positive and inspirational ways!

My friend and colleague, Val, gave me a Merge Cube this week. I have been lost in a world of augmented reality ever since.  This is such a great way for students to learn and explore various content areas. Scan the cube with your smart phone or iPad and objects show up through augmented reality. There is also a cool app for digging similar to Minecraft.






Curricular Connection

This is a visual design tool that is meant to make digital designing easy and enjoyable. Crello reminds me of Canva. There are free and paid items to choose from. One thing that Crello offers is a variety of ways to download your design. Click here to read more about Crello.

Have a wonderful weekend and think Spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015