Links and Loves


Hi! How was your week? I’m feeling great now that there is a bit more daylight each day according to this daylight calculator.

Have you tried the online version of Popplet? It’s so visually appealing and easy to use for creating a concept map. I love it!

The site Elink.io looks amazing for sharing links in a newsletter, web page or email. And there is a Chrome extension for easily adding links to your Elink.io page.

Mind’s Eye looks like a pre-reading strategy I would like to try with students.

Sometimes I get distracted when I visit sites like this or this. I guess you could say that sI am somewhat of a visual person.

Curricular Connection:




Creating diagrams on Quizlet is simple. Upload an image and add your annotations.
Check out the gallery to see examples.
Click here to try a Quizlet Diagram on European Countries.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase