Links and Loves


How was your week? Mine was very productive and energizing!



We held our first ever North High School Poster Sessions for PD. This idea is one I have envisioned for a while now, and it was a highlight to see my vision come true.
Here  is a promotional video for all of the sessions that were presented by our own North educators and technology coaches.  Kudos to all!






I listened to two podcasts this week. One was titled, “Be a Good Forgiver”.  I LOVED the message from this one. The act of forgiveness in leadership and life makes you a better and stronger person.   If you have just 10 minutes, I highly recommend checking this one out.


The second podcast was titled, “Moving from Feedback to Feedforward”.  The message from this podcast was to change our practice of giving feedback, which is a reflection of the past to giving feedforward, which is a focus on development in the future. I learned a lot from this one and I like this approach.


Curricular Connection

Nearpod - This is an amazing site for making your lessons digital and interactive.
Use any powerpoint, Google presentation or images to get started. Add activities and videos. Students join your lesson with a code. You control the pace of the lesson.




Happy weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015