Links and Loves

Happy 2018 Everyone!!
Here are some interesting finds from perusing through the web.



This addon for Google Forms lets you add a certificate to a quiz. If a person takes your quiz and passes with a certain percent (set by you) they will earn a certificate that is emailed to them. Here is my certificate I earned from passing a quiz (don't look too closely at my score :-). This would be a neat way to acknowledge student achievement, staff completion of a survey or provide a reward for a club or sport. It always more special when you receive a certificate for a reward!



I love organizing and finding ways to store things. Since I consider myself a DIYer, doesn’t this look like a great idea?


This week a Bomb Cyclone hit the East Coast. Apparently this is like a winter hurricane!
Also, Niagara Falls froze and the images are spectacular!


Do you make a New Year’s Resolution? This year I’m going to try the #OneWord2018 idea. My #OneWord2018 is #Different - I want to try things I haven’t tried before and learn from those who think and live differently than I do. Want to see what others are doing? Check out this online community OneWordONT.


Quizalize looks like an assessment tool worth looking into. You can visually see who gets it and who needs help.



"Cheers" to a fabulous 2018! I hope your year is off to a great start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase