Links and Loves


Sometimes the power of technology, computer science and education amazes me. It has been a week of learning, exploring and creating.


Next week is the Hour of Code. Many jobs today require employees to code or program in some way. Coding is what makes this possible.


Since it is the season to listen to holiday music, why not try Incredibox and make your own music??  You can even share your musical creation.


What if Holocaust Survivors Could Teach Your Class? I love this idea! Virtual Reality is such an amazing learning tool.


Inserting images on Docs, Slides or Drawings has changed.  The ability to take a screenshot is no longer available.  Perhaps this extension or this extension can help with taking screenshots?


The 70 / 30 Principle - Who’s working harder?  In my opinion, today’s students should be much more active in the learning process.  


As I enjoy my weekend, I'm going to think about all of the ways that technology makes my everyday life easier, richer and more enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase