Links and Loves




Happy Veteran’s Day - today and tomorrow I celebrate all of the men and women that serve or have served in our military. Thank you to Andrew Schaller for putting together this honor wall at Oshkosh West High School. My Uncle Jerry Kunde is on this wall.



I listened to this podcast this week which gave me so many things to think about and consider with technology and deep thinking.  Are we using the applications and tools to the fullest potential?


Did you read my blogpost on Ways to Use Animation for Student Projects and Engaging Lessons?  It amazes me how far animation and 3D design has come in just a few years.


This week I am working with a teacher and her students to record a Ted Talk using Flipgrid. I also set up a new BreakoutEDU, a scrapbooking and card making station and we finished a pixel art poster in the Innovation Lab.

This week, someone surprised me with free printable pumpkins for our Innovation Lab. What a thoughtful thing to do.




And yesterday, I received a Boogie Board with Liquid Crystal Paper from Blackboard to try out. Think of a modern, cutting-edge way to take notes and share them digitally.

It has been a productive week and I'm thankful for all of the wonderful surprises.

Comments

Naomi Harm said…
WOW - what a fun-filed learning week for you Deb. Thanks for the share outs and teaching and learning extensions. Really like the creative ways you always engage the teachers and students you are working with to maximize the use technology in innovative ways.

Enjoy your day!
Unknown said…
ooh, I've seen these digital notebooks places and I've always wanted to try one. so cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase