Links and Loves



Happy Fall Ya’ll

Today is my Friday, so I’m sharing some Links and Loves a little early.

I want to try making these pumpkins - this is called Hydro Dipping and it is sooooo interesting!  Or perhaps I will make these since they look simple.







This is an excellent video for National Stop Bullying Month (October)



The people of Puerto Rico are getting some help with Internet through Project Loon.  Read more about Project loon and other moonshot thinking projects here.




Padlet now has
voting and grading. Woo Hoo!  I use Padlet all of the time.






One of my goals this fall is to eat healthy and prep meals for the week on the weekend. Here are some recipes I’ve been giving a try.  I made the Quinoa and Mushroom Stuffed Acorn Squash and it was so flavorful! And because I had a lot of leftover Quinoa, I also made this recipe. YUMMMMMMM!  Finally, I’ve been savoring this lovely zucchini bread.  You can follow my healthy (low carb) recipes on Pinterest.

Happy Halloween and stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase