Last week a teacher asked me to recommend a site that would work well for students to journal with the possibility to also share the journal with the the teacher.
There are plenty of apps for keeping a journal on the Internet and each has it own special feature, but after exploring about a half dozen apps, my recommendation would be a Chrome app called Penzu.
Here are the features that I like about Penzu:
- Signing up for an account is simple and free
- There is an option to lock the journal entry for privacy.
- There is a full text editor with the option to insert images and hyperlinks.
- To make the journal look appealing, you can choose a background
- Sharing a journal entry can be done through email or through a public link.
- Journaling is good therapy after a disappointing event (notice my journal topic) and Penzu is a great tool for making this lady feel a tiny bit better.
I highly recommend giving Penzu a try and if you do, let me know your thoughts.