- color code your notes
- create a to do list and check off items
- insert an image
- set a reminder to notify you on a future date
- share a note with others and work on the same note in real time
- archive notes for easy retrieval or to reuse them in the future.
#2 Moo.do (a Chrome App and Mobile App)- Introduce students to this amazing app for organizing, making lists and taking notes.
Here are some of the great features of Moo.do
- Works on any computer, tablet or phone
- Quickly creates tasks and sets priority to the tasks
- Sets deadlines to tasks
- View the tasks as a timeline to see what is coming up
- Invite and collaborate with friends in real time
- Take notes in an outline format
- Import tasks from other sources
- Export tasks
Here is an example of my notes on setting goals for the new year.
|Colors represent priorities|
|Use the @ symbol to add calendar items|
Here is a helpful video:
I highly recommend teaching your students how to use Moo.do or Google Keep for creating lists, staying organized and taking notes.