Trivia Crack - I Hope All Students Get Hooked on This App!


Thanks to my Facebook friends, I've started playing a new app called Trivia Crack. It is free and addicting.  

And, unlike many apps that people are playing, Trivia Crack is educational!!!! Although I must admit that most of the time my friends are better at Trivia than I am. . . 




Trivia Crack is very similar to Trivial Pursuit.  The object of the game is to get enough correct answers to earn each of the 6 categories:
Science, History, Sports, Art, Entertainment and Geography


What I love about Trivia Crack is that it is challenging, I'm always learning new and interesting facts, and I can play against my friends.

I'm hoping this app becomes very popular amongst our students. Whenever an app can make learning facts exciting and also has a social platform, I think it's a winner!!!  

Wouldn't it be great if teachers would have a friendly competition between classes using Trivia Crack?  Students could use the knowledge they have gained in their education to compete against their peers and enjoy the experience of the game.

I highly recommend giving Trivia Crack a try!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase