A Really Cool Presentation!

Last night my co-worker and I presented to our local Parent Association. We focused on how our teachers are using Chromebooks with our students. 

Check out our presentation by clicking here.


As you can see, our teachers have jumped right in with using new technologies with their students and I have so much appreciation for their willingness to make a difference in the education of their students. 

I created the presentation using a site called emaze. I want to thank my friend, Naomi Harm, for sharing emaze with me. This really is an amazing presentation tool.  I highly recommend giving emaze a try with your students.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase