Another Great Week of Share Outs from my Colleagues

1.  Letha is using Screenleap. This site allows the teacher to share their computer screen with others by sharing a link. It works very simply and easily.  I've written about Screenleap before here.  This would also be a great way for students to share their screen on a large screen in front of the class.

2.  Samantha is using newsela to find current event articles for her students. This site allows the teacher to adjust the reading level according to the needs of the students. Some articles have quizzes for students.  


3.  Brynn is using Thinglink with her students. I introduced this tool to our staff last week.  Thinglink is used to create an interactive image with hotspots.  You can read more about Thinglink here.


4.  Kerry and Valerie are having their students use Google Docs to publish their poems.  My latest Chat with Deb video was inspired by these two caring teachers.



What great share outs from my colleagues.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.  As always, I am inspired by our staff and their willingness to integrate technology into their lessons to create meaningful and challenging lessons for our students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase