Two New Updates!



Here is the scoop on two new updates:

#1 Chrome Browser Update

Have you noticed a new look to the Chrome browser when you open a new tab?  Have you noticed a new Apps bookmark in your Chrome browser? 

These are part of a new update.  When you open a new tab, things will now look a bit different.

You can read about this new update on the PC World website.  

Not sure why you haven't received the update yet?  Apparently the update was stopped shortly after it was released.  You can read more about this on the OMGChrome website.



#2 Search on the new IOS7

Last week I wanted to search my iPad for an app.  So I swiped to the left and to my horror the search screen did not come up!  I briefly went into a panic mode, but quickly recovered knowing that this was most likely a part of the ios7 update.  So I did what anyone with a question would do.  I Googled it!

Tech Crunch had the answer to my question.  Just swipe down for the search.  

This is a nice update, since sometimes having to swipe left several times was quite time consuming (not really).  So now I can be on any of my screens and just swipe down to search.  How convenient!

There are many more updates to ios7 on the Tech Crunch website worth reading about.

Updates will always be a part of our life, and even though they may upset us or send us into a panic mode, we might as well get used to it.  I think of it as a new moon phase, or setting our clocks forward to end daylight savings time, or seeing the geese flying south.  It's just a part of life I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015