Creative Commons, Copyright and Plagiarism

I keep several sites bookmarked on my bookmarks bar.  One of my bookmarks is from Technology and Learning.  



I have this bookmark because it is one of the best references that I have ever found for Copyright and FairUse for teachers.  This reference is a chart and it is easy to read and understand.

CLICK HERE to access this reference.



Here is another great resource I found on Tech and Learning that covers plagiarism.


Game Classroom has an interactive for students that teaches them about copyright.

It's imperative that we teach our students about copyright, fairuse and plagiarism early on in the school year and throughout.  Parents should also be educated and made aware of these laws.  I recommend sharing these resources with your students, parents and colleagues. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase