Adam Bellow and eduTecher


It's my first #ISTE13 post and I haven't even arrived in San Antonio yet.  However, I just had to share this before I arrive at the conference.

One of the Keynote speakers this year is Adam Bellow.  Unfortunately I will not be able to hear Adam talk since I will already be back in Wisconsin. 


Adam is the founder of the web site eduTecher.net as well as eduClipper.net

If you haven't used either of these sites, you should check them out.

The eduTecher.net site is used as a way to keep track of the growing number of web tools that could be used in the classroom setting.  The website's mission is to help educators and schools around the world effectively integrate technology and web tools into the classroom.

Here are three reasons I love the eduTecher site:




1)  eduTecher site has eduTecherTV videos made by Adam himself.  As you may know, one of my favorite ways to learn is through videos, so this part of the website really appeals to me. 

Check out this video from the site about a tool called Poll Code:



And this video on Blip Snips:


2)  Another tab on the eduTecher site is the links tab.  This tab lets you search for web tools by subject area.
There are so many great tools to explore!

3)  One of the neatest parts of the eduTecher site is the eduClipper tab.  Think of eduClipper like a version on Pinterest.  This site lets you clip and share sites from the web with others.


In my opinion, eduTecher is one of the best web sites for searching and learning about new web tools.  Kudos to Adam Bellow!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase