A Few Good Things

Here are a few good sites I came across while exploring ICTmagic's Scoop.it by Martin Burrett.   ICTmagic's Wiki is something I have mentioned before.   I hope these sites are useful to you and your students.

#1 -Dino Dig

Play the part of an archaeologist and dig for dinosaurs using coordinate points.


Move any angle and see how the triangles change.  

#3 - GeoCube

A super neat interactive site for exploring the environment including natural disasters and global warming.  


A fun way to learn and practice the food chain.

I love following ICTmagic on Scoop.it and I am so appreciative of all that he shares with us!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase