Instagram -I Love It!

This summer I started using an app on my iPhone called Instagram.  Instagram is used to take and share pictures.  Not that I needed to use yet another app for sharing things socially, but I kept hearing about this app from friends and from my Google Reader RSS.  

So I downloaded the app and I was instantly in love with Instagram.  As soon as I signed up I found several of my friends and family who were already using Instagram and I started seeing the photos they had taken.

Taking a photo is fast and fun.  Right after I take a photo I can choose a filter to trasform the look and feel of my photo.  I can then post my photo to Instagram.  I can also choose to share my photo with Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. 

Here are some screen shots from Instagram: 


This is a picture my son took and shared, which I can view on my Instagram. 



Here is a picture I just took.  I can change the filter at the bottom and then all I have to do is touch the green checkmark to keep the photo. 


 This shows the different sharing options.  I will add a caption and share this on my Instagram.

Here is the photo I just took being shared on Instagram.  

My only wish is for Instagram to have a web version so that I can view my pictures on the computer.  
  
If you haven't given Instagram a try yet, I highly recommend that you do!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Some really interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015