Thursday, September 6, 2012

Curriculumbits Interactives

Curriculumbits.com offers free online interactive multimedia e-learning resources.  There are games, quizzes, animations and videos in a variety of subjects.

After spending some time searching the site I bookmarked several interactives that will be useful for this year.  Here are  some I particularly liked:

#1 - Microbes and Disease


#2 - Making a Speech


#3 - Element or Compound?


#4 - The Amazing Apostrophes



I highly recommend giving Curriculumbits.com a look.





1 comment:

Christina R. said...

Using this stop motion software would be awesome for my art enrichment group. I see them longer than I do my regular classes and this would be a fun way to get them to think critically and get creative with a short animation. I just downloaded to try it out myself. It would be fun to use in the beginning of the school year to have the students do a short video about themselves. Just one thought, I have many ideas swarming around.
Thank you for all of the great information you post here. I've really enjoyed browsing through the site and trying new things out!