Share Your Screen Easily, and I Mean EASILY!

I first heard about Screenleap from a blog that I follow, The Whiteboard Blog.  You can read the article here.  Screenleap allows a person to share their computer screen with anyone without any logins.  

Yesterday, my mom needed some help with her Nook, so I decided to give Screenleap a try.  I went to Screenleap.com and sent my mom the link I was given to share my screen.  My mom just had to click on the link in her email and she could then see everything I was doing on my computer.  I went to Barnes and Noble and showed her what she needed to know.

I also tried Screenleap with my son, Robert.  He opened the link I sent him on his iPhone.  It worked perfectly.  Screenleap also works on an iPad.  


With a free account you can share with 2 people. With a paid account ($15 per month) you can share with up to 30 people. 

So if you ever need to help someone with a computer question, try sharing your computer screen with them via Screenleap.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase