Blogger Presentation

During our in-service last Friday, I presented on how I use Blogger both professionally and with my students.  Below is the Google Presentation I used.  Since this presentation was created, Blogger has updated their interface, therefore, my screenshots are now out-of-date.  However, you can still see the basics of how I set up and use the blogs.  




Throughout my presentation I did live demonstrations of setting up a blog and creating posts.  In the second part of my presentation I demonstrated how my students use several tools to post video, audio, text, etc. on their blogs. For the privacy of my students, you are not able to view their eportfolios.


Thank you to everyone who attended my session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase