Stich.it

I am very excited about a site called Stich.it!  Here is an explanation of what Stich.it is:


Stich.it is a service that lets you “stich” almost anything together on the Internet. That means that you can quickly and seamlessly create a slideshow-like experience that can include Web pages, video, music, photos and more. All you need are links!

Stich.it will be a great way for me or my students to create a slideshow of webs pages.  We can use video, photos, or blogs.  Take a look at the Stich.it slideshow I created for you.  Click here.  Just click on the next tab in the top left.  I decided to make it on some of my favorite Pinterest posts from last week. 

Click here to see the Stich.it sites example.

I can't wait to use Stich.it with my students.  It is so easy to use and there is a bookmarklet available as well.  There is no log in required.  What an incredible service Stich.it provides!

Here is another example of using Stich.it.  I came across a blog of the 100 Best Web 2.0 Classroom Tools Chosen by You from Edudemic.  I highlighted a huge section of the page.  I then clicked on the bookmarklet and created a Stich.it.
Click here to check it out.  Pretty amazing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase