I'm Recycling!




So often I use my old blog posts to remember what I was doing a year ago.  It is really easy for me to forget about all of the great sites and resources that are out there, so looking through my old posts is a good reminder of what I can use with my students.


I found several blog posts from last year that I am now using with my students this year.  So I thought I would share them with you.


Click here for a great resource for sending ecards.

 


Click here to read about an easy way to record yourself.  (I'm going to use this this week for our Glogsters!) 




Click here for a Livebinder of Christmas sites.  Also for an explanation of what a Livebinder is.















 Click here for some online Advent Calendars.



 


Isn't it nice to recycle and use things over again?  I know I enjoyed it this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase