You Tube and Sqool Tube for Teaching Math

There are so many resources for math on the Internet.  One of my favorites is You Tube!
You Tube has videos including songs, lessons and tutorials that students enjoy.  You can search You Tube for any math topic, and find videos that will supplement that topic.

Here are some good ones:


Multiplication square numbers (doubles)





This video comes from Mathsongs for which there are 34 videos in the series.  I have used several of the Mathsongs videos.



Mr. Duey Fractions

I

I have used this video in the past.  Students really like Mr. Duey.  I have also used Long Division by Mr. Duey.

Math Rocks!  Perimeter and Area


Another great series with 40 videos covering a huge variety of math concepts!  I subscribe to this one!




Nature by Numbers



This video was inspired by numbers, nature and geometry.  I want to show this to my students before we start our geometry unit.


Sqool Tube has great video lessons for math (among other subjects).  I like how the lessons are taught on a "blackboard" and are easy to follow along.



Click here to view this video on adding decimals from Sqool Tube.

If you know of a video that is useful in teaching math, please share it with all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase