Markup (sketch, mark and look at images) with Twiddla

Twiddla is a useful site that allows us to draw, write and upload images while collaborating with others.  

Click here to markup this image with me.


Twiddla also allows us to markup (write) on any website.  This can be very useful if you want to have students analyze a webpage or point out something specific on a site.  

Here is an example of my blog being marked up using Twiddla.  


To join me in marking up my webpage click here.


I would like to use Twiddla with students to show them how easy it is to collaborate together.  We could upload an image or document.  Or analyze a webpage, or perhaps a piece of art work.  I am seeing a lot of possibilities for this tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase