Easiest Poll/Survey Site Ever!



Flisti.com is the easiest site I've ever found for creating on online poll or survey question.
Here is an example of a survey question I created on Flisti.com



What kind of car do you drive?


Here is what I like about Flisti.com :
  • Creating a survey question is as easy as typing in the question and possible answers.
  • You have an option to allow multiple answers
  • You can choose to post your question on Facebook or Twitter.
or 
  • Copy and paste the URL to share your question
or
  • Use the embed code to post the question on your blog or website.

  • View the results in a bar graph format when you are done.

I would like to use Flisti.com with students to allow them to collect information for data analysis.  It would also be fun to post questions on our class wiki. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015