Really Easy Collage Maker

Photovisi offers a collage maker that is super easy and fun.  It is hosted by Facebook, but you do not need to be on Facebook to use it.  I made the collage below in about 2 minutes. I could choose the layout, move my pictures around and even add text.  When I had finished it asked if I wanted to share my collage on Facebook.  I just clicked the X to close the window and then I downloaded the picture right onto my computer.  I think this would be a lot of fun for students to make collages about a project they did or on a content area topic.  The best part about Photovisi is that there is no log in or registration needed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase