Friday Fun

My students are addicted to the game Wake Up the Box.  The idea is to place objects in the correct place so that other objects move and wake up the box character.  Students work through each level as they become more challenging.  In the first two levels, the game is easy and it shows them exactly what to do.  But by the time they reach levels 5 and up, there are no more hints and students really have to think!  A quick warning, sometimes there is an ad at the beginning of the game.  It is always appropriate and students can click on Skip Ad, so no worries.  I'm predicting your students will LOVE Wake Up the Box!

And as if that isn't enough fun, there is a Wake up the Box 2!

Wake Up the Box belongs to a site called Free Web Arcade, which offers hundreds of games.  I haven't had time to check out any others.  If you find another game worth sharing, let me know and I'll blog about it.

Let me know your thoughts on Wake Up the Box!

Comments

Mrs. Ernst said…
My class became immediately addicted to this game. Great problem solving and logical thinking!

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase