Easy Slideshow!!

We have Fun Friday's in our room.  I find a fun site for the students to try.  Here is our Fun Friday site for today!


Sometimes you just need an easy way to create online content and Colgate has created a fun and quick way to do just that.  The Colgate site allows students to create a multimedia slideshow with images, text and sound.  The students can then share their slideshow by playing it right on the Colgate site or emailing it to someone or even embedding it onto a blog or wiki.  The images to choose from are mostly animals, nature or sports.  The text is made up of mostly adjectives.  So, I would have students work on matching good adjectives with the images.  Here is an example of the slideshow I made:


Comments

Anonymous said…
So much fun - very easy - had trouble registering at first - no RED REGISTER at bottom to finish the registration process - tried it again - and there it was - weird - also, the size of pictures uploaded has to be less than 2 MB - which I was surprised the picture I wanted to upload was that big - so I just made one using their pictures - did you see it? Can we all use my class email address - or do I have to wait until we're able to get all the students an email address?
Anonymous said…
Hi Keri,
I'm not sure if your students can all enter under one email address. I didn't even bother to register. I just used the pictures they provided us with. If you find out the answer to whether all students can use your email address, let us know.

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase